Registration will open soon....
||Early Bird Registration
Until 22nd March 2019
|Late Registration Fees
Until 11th April 2019
|On-site Registration Fees
12th & 13th April 2019
|Non Member Physicians
|Nurses | Technicians*
|Residents & Allied Healthcare*
* Deadlines on the above mentioned fees elapses as per GMT +4, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
* Above registration fees are subjected to 5% VAT is applicable
- Registered Physicians, Residents, Nurses, Medical Students & Interns are entitled to attend all scientific sessions, the exhibition, as well as receive the
- All registrants are required to pre-register.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre registration & name changes are possible until 11th April 2019 12:00 hrs (GMT+ 4). From this date
onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable fee on-site during congress registration hours commencing on 12th April 2019.
Relevant ID is required to avail the registration fees mentioned for EUS Members, Nurses, Technicians & Students.
Accommodation – Raffles Hotel, Dubai
- Hotel rooms are booked on a first come first serve basis. To guarantee a hotel reservation, a compulsory deposit covering your entire stay will be charged to your credit card. Bookings will be subject to availability only at the time of reservation.
- For your convenience all hotel rates include Buffet Breakfast, 7% municipality fee and 10% service charge
- Hotel Check in: 14.00 hrs; Check out: 12.00 hrs. In case of early check in, we would kindly request you to pre-book your room to one night prior
- Please note that the deadline for guaranteed room reservations is 22nd March 2019. Requests for room reservations after this deadline can only be handled upon availability
- 5% VAT Applicable to above mentioned rates
||Price per person
|DXB Airport to Hotel
|Hotel to DXB Airport
Terms & Conditions
- If the payment is made after the early bird deadline the latest registration fee will be applicable and invoiced
- If the payment is made before 10 days of the congress a proof of payment or a letter of guarantee will be required
- If you cannot attend EFU 2019 we are happy to accept a substitute colleague until the 22nd February 2019. After this date, all name changes can only be coordinated onsite. If you have to cancel entirely, we regret that no refunds can be made after your confirmation.
- 5% VAT charges are applicable
Cancellation & Refunds
- 100% refund for cancellation 30 days before the event date with a deduction of administrative fee of USD 100.00 or AED 365.00
- No refund - 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations within 30 days prior to the event date.
MCI Middle East LLC (Congress Secretariat)
Address: P.O. Box 124752
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Phone: + 971 (0)4 311 6300
Fax: + 971 (0)4 311 6301